Sunshine Resort - Minecraft

A friendly Multiplayer Minecraft server

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scubaalex
Admin

PostSubject: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 am

If you are interested in applying for a whitelist on the Sunshine Resort Tekkit Server, there is an application to fill out. Make your answers a substantial length (A paragraph or more on some of the more complex ones). Check your grammar as this may help your chances. Please Note: Writing out this application does not guarantee a spot on the tekkit server.

An Example Application:

Your Minecraft Username:
Your Age:
Your timezone or location:
Give a brief discription on your knowledge of tekkit:
What good things have you done on the vanilla server?:
Why do you think you should be added?:
Do you have any history of Xray, Stealing, Griefing or other things punishable on the vanilla server?:

*All those applying need to be FULL Builder in order to be accepted.
*Applying here helps your chances but is not required to be whitelisted.
*The format provided above is an EXAMPLE, you can choose to use it or create your own. Note: Username, Age, and Timezone/Location is required though.
*A bad application might decrease your chances of being whitelisted. Take your time on it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
schlein

PostSubject: My Tekkit Application   Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:50 am

Hello my IGN is Schlein and I'm 14 years old. I have been a member of this community for quite a while and spend many hours a day trying to contribute the best way i can. Being a server owner myself I understand the difficulties of running a server and the many day to day issues faced. I hope to make the admins lives much easier and comply to all rules. Although i may not be an expert with the Tekkit interace, I'm always willing to learn from the many experienced tekkit players. I hope to contribute by creating a positive attitiude on the server. I love to build and will help design and construct many buidlings to make the server even better then it is today. I follow west Coast time.

Thank you for considering me,

Schlein
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheBeastofMadness

PostSubject: Re: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:16 pm

I am TheBeastofMadness, or otherwise known on the server as TheBeastofMad [[minecraft name]]. I live in the United States, currently in Indiana where there is nothing but corn. Don't let the commercial for Indiana Beach fool you, there is nothing but corn in Indiana. I am currently the age of eighteen, but still I am quite a bit larger on my knowledge than most of the people around me in my age group. My knowledge is quite low on tekkit however, I have done some research although from the looks of it I have barely scratched the surface on what can be done with it and I wish to experiment with what can be done inside a minecraft home with the technology within the plugin. As for the server, I have not really helped anyone else except for making a small town near a project of Scuba's. I don't think that I should be added specifically, only because of that fact that would presuppose that I think I could demand such a thing. I have not been temporary banned, have not used Xray's or done anything else on the vanilla server that would constitute punishment.

I thank you for your time,
~TheBeastofMadness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wilito3

PostSubject: Re: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:19 am

My Minecraft username is Wilito321. i curently live in conetticut, and i know alot about tekkit, but my knolege range goes from piping systems to jetpacks, and everything inbetween, i made another post for applying, but i dont think i did very good on it, so here i am! see, i joined Mr Tea's because all of my MC friends always went on 1 server, but, that server was shot down, so Jgarciga11 found another one. but there are only 4 of us from our old server, me, Jgarciga11, Loudrob, and Metorcrash. i am 11 *almost 12* years old.
and i love DBZ! this is goku:

lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marijuly

PostSubject: Tekkit application   Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:33 am

Your Minecraft Username: Marijuly
Your Age: I'm old... too old...
Your timezone or location: Puerto Rico/ I assume Atlantic time
Give a brief discription on your knowledge of tekkit: None whatsoever; except what I have seen in the Yogcasts vids
What good things have you done on the vanilla server?: I have built my house. Thats all...
Why do you think you should be added?: Cause this server is going full tekkit nd I would hate not to be part of it.
Do you have any history of Xray, Stealing, Griefing or other things punishable on the vanilla server?: I have Sixth Sense... My tummy tingles when I'm near something worthy, like iron.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owlnevergiveyouup.tumblr.com/
Scubaalex
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:17 pm

Marijuly wrote:

Give a brief discription on your knowledge of tekkit: None whatsoever; except what I have seen in the Yogcasts vids
What good things have you done on the vanilla server?: I have built my house. Thats all...
Why do you think you should be added?: Cause this server is going full tekkit nd I would hate not to be part of it.
Do you have any history of Xray, Stealing, Griefing or other things punishable on the vanilla server?: I have Sixth Sense... My tummy tingles when I'm near something worthy, like iron.

Welcome to the tekkit server! But sadly with all the effort you put into this nice App we havent decided whether apps will be our main method of Whitelisting (if we have a whitelist). I'll definitely look into how players will get builder.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marijuly

PostSubject: Re: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:36 am

Scubaalex wrote:
Marijuly wrote:

Welcome to the tekkit server! But sadly with all the effort you put into this nice App we havent decided whether apps will be our main method of Whitelisting (if we have a whitelist). I'll definitely look into how players will get builder.

You are so nice! Btw I miss playing with you guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://owlnevergiveyouup.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE   

Back to top Go down

Tekkit Server Applications- POST HERE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1