Sunshine Resort - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Sunshine Resort - Minecraft

A friendly Multiplayer Minecraft server

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Request to look at

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eagle2401

eagle2401

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Request to look at   Request to look at EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 am

My friend Bone and kamokilla and I made a house... Kcirt Took our enchantment table awhile back *AWHILE* (Sorry caps) And he claims he did not do it, I asked him about it.. letting him off saying well just get me a new one.. because he admited to it. but that was awhile ago i dont have a snapshot of that :c But Here is the proof/ [img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img] Here is it... Bones and I were on and we placed it.. Then If you look at the very top of chat. He is using Caps and Admitting to a lie.. Thanks For reviewing this.. I just want our enchantment table back. D:
Back to top Go down
Marijuly

Marijuly

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to look at   Request to look at EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:26 am

I offered to tempban but you said, no, so honestly suit yourself...
Back to top Go down
http://owlnevergiveyouup.tumblr.com/
eagle2401

eagle2401

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to look at   Request to look at EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 10:27 am

I don't want a tempban. I just want my enchantment table back.
Back to top Go down
Scubaalex
Admin
Scubaalex

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to look at   Request to look at EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 7:47 am

This Request should have been brought up a long time ago. Kcir is long gone. I think you should go make a new enchant table.
Back to top Go down
eagle2401

eagle2401

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to look at   Request to look at EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 9:07 am

After a long conflict with kirt.. He gave me it back today.. So everythings fine, I gave him awhile (about 1-2 months) And finnaly got it back. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Request to look at Empty
PostSubject: Re: Request to look at   Request to look at Empty

Back to top Go down

Request to look at
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sunshine Resort - Minecraft :: Jail-
Jump to: